Monday, March 8, 2010

Confession of a lazy bum

Forgive me O’ World Wide Web, for I have sinned. It has been two months since I last updated my blog. I know that I used to say I was gonna be a good blogger. I was gonna update the blog regularly, with at least one entry every week. I know that I have promised a lot of things. But at the end of the day I know that I’m just a big weak lazy bum with lazy fingers, lazier than a sloth on a summer vacation.

It’s not that nothing much was going on in the lives of our three princesses. In fact, many many things are happening with the three girls that contributed to the growing number of white hairs on Zombiedaddy’s head.

If only Zombiedaddy is not too lazy then this blog will be full with writings on the joys and pains (well mostly pains) of fatherhood.

Well, maybe it’s time to make another promise. Maybe it can be part of the birthday presents for Supermama that took place yesterday. Zombiedaddy is going to write and update this blog again, more regularly this time, with lots of stories, funny stories, horror stories, mostly smelly stories about donut monster, sandbox gangster and legend of the cry-baby.

There you go. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Right Click